Welcome!

Welcome to Wood Nymph Way! I have created this blog with two intentions: (A) keeping our family and friends, many of whom live in lands Far Far Away, up to date with what we've been doing, and (B) as a tool to document and learn from our journey as a Waldorf homeschooling family. Enjoy! And don't forget to check out my resource pages on the right!

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Regarding the Imbloc/Candlemas Post

Hello!
After I published my last post, I noticed that the pictures for the St. Brigid's Cross were out of sequence.  I had been having problems with the website.  I have corrected the post, however, and they're now in proper order.  Sorry for any confusion! 

Oh, and that darn Groundhog predicted an early spring today.  Shows what he knows!  Apparently he is oblivious to the eight foot snowbank in the front of my yard!

No comments:

Post a Comment